Shinsoku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinsoku Guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

alts and Shinsoku1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrytuffman

alts and Shinsoku1 Empty
PostSubject: alts and Shinsoku1   alts and Shinsoku1 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Ok guys.

Due to our success we may need to shift some of our alts to our Second Guild Shin1 it is important that as we grow stronger that we are also helping our
brothers and sister in our second guild.

I have spoken with Alayna the current GM and she would be happy to accept anyone from shinsoku =).

when the time comes those who have alts will be notified.

Ofcouse its your choice to join shin1 or not but would like for you to remaining under the shinsoku banner.

TT
Back to top Go down
amymink

alts and Shinsoku1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: alts and Shinsoku1   alts and Shinsoku1 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:49 am

Hey all.

Anyone is welcome back in Shin1. We have about 15 inactives (some alts) that are all in tower 1 which I will boot if we need room. We are currently in Vanguard and toggle between there and Platinum? depending on who can make it to battle. There are about 6 that battle regularly. We only have the 5 am (CT) and 5 pm battles going as no one was showing up to the others so we would lose and drop in ranks.

Let me know if you have questions. Alayna's code is 0a8ad6. But our recruitment is open so you can just drop your guild association and then go search guilds. Or PM me or Thorn and we will send an invite. He doesn't have access to his phone during the day so if you are on 8-5 CT, send me a message.

Thanks!
Amy
aka Alayna, Agalya, Marie (chars)
AMA, DBG (nicknames)
Back to top Go down
Terrytuffman

alts and Shinsoku1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: alts and Shinsoku1   alts and Shinsoku1 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:46 pm

Hi alayna,

If / when this merge happens you wil have 10+ actives joining you! .........

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

alts and Shinsoku1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: alts and Shinsoku1   alts and Shinsoku1 Empty

Back to top Go down

alts and Shinsoku1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinsoku :: General Game Chat-
Jump to: